Mallorca sign Pablo Caceres

The 26-year old becomes Michael Laudrup's third summer signing, joining Juan Calatayud and Hemed Tomer at the Iberostar stadium for 2011-12

Mallorca have announced the signing of Pablo Caceres from Argentinian side Tigre on a three-year contract.

The 26-year-old defender becomes the third new face at the Iberostar stadium this summer, following in the footsteps of earlier signings Juan Calatayud and Hemed Tomer.

The Uruguayan player has had spells in Europe previously with MSV Duisburg in Germany and AC Omonia in Greece, but is delighted to have joined the Spanish outfit.

"I want to thank the people at Mallorca for [their] interest in me. I had several offers from Europe and Argentina and [they] seduced me to come to Majorca," the Montevideo born full-back told the club's official website.

"I know the city and I know it's very nice, I'm very happy to be here and eager to meet [my] peers and the coaching staff," he concluded.

The statement did not release any information on a potential fee, but confirmed that Caceres would be unveiled at a press conference at 1pm (CET) on Saturday.
Mallorca sign Pablo Caceres Mallorca sign Pablo Caceres Reviewed by Unknown on 10:55 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w