Nicolas Burdisso: I Want To Remain At Roma Rather Than Go Back To Inter

Roma defender Nicolas Burdisso insists he has no intention of rejoining parent club Inter at the end of the season.

The Argentine stopper has flourished with the Lupi on a personal level and his iterated his desire to stay at the Stadio Olimpico.

"I said I want to stay at Roma not return to Inter. I don't want to go back there," Burdisso told Il Messagero.

"I decided to leave Inter and I find myself in a good way here. Roma is a good club for me - it lives football and I am here to win."

Team-wise it hasn't always been smooth, as the Giallorossi have struggled in Serie A. A 3-1 win over Bari on Sunday appears to have restored optimism at Trigoria.

"I don't think we have been unlucky. We are always improving and you will see that we will enjoy a great campaign," he said.
Nicolas Burdisso: I Want To Remain At Roma Rather Than Go Back To Inter Nicolas Burdisso: I Want To Remain At Roma Rather Than Go Back To Inter Reviewed by Unknown on 2:13 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w