Lassana Diarra: I Am Not Willing To Be A Spectator At Real Madrid

Real Madrid midfielder Lassana Diarra has offered his biggest hint yet that he will leave the Santiago Bernabeu during the January transfer window, saying he is not pleased with his playing time so far this term.

The former Arsenal and Chelsea deep-lying midfielder has been isolated out of Jose Mourinho’s first team this season, with the Portuguese tactician opting for the pairing of Xabi Alonso and new addition Sami Khedira in the middle of the park.

Diarra has made an appearance in six of Madrid’s eight matches this season, but has only featured from the start in three of those encounters, and the Frenchman, speaking to journalists ahead of his nation’s Euro 2012 ties versus Romania and Luxembourg, deems that level of involvement as unacceptable.

“I seem to play one in every two games. I want more minutes, and if I am unhappy, then I will draw my own conclusions.

“I’m not willing to be a spectator. I want to play.”

Diarra moved to the Santiago Bernabeu from Portsmouth in January 2009, for a fee of €20 million.
Lassana Diarra: I Am Not Willing To Be A Spectator At Real Madrid Lassana Diarra: I Am Not Willing To Be A Spectator At Real Madrid Reviewed by Unknown on 7:08 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w