Valencia Star David Villa Not Ruling Out Premier League Move

Valencia star David Villa has refused to rule out a move to in the Premier League, should he decide to leave the Mestalla.

The Primera Division club are drowning in debt believed to be in the range of £500 million, and it has been widely speculated that their prized asset will be sold to relieve the financial burden.

The 27-year-old had in the past indicated that he may welcome a move to Real Madrid, but insists that a switch to the English top-flight is not out of the question.

"I have not closed the door on any club because I only have a short career and I want to enjoy my football," Villa is quoted in The Daily Star as saying.

"I have had a lot of offers, but I would have to pick the best option, and that could be in the Premier League, which I have never ruled out."

Villa is under contract with Los Che until 2014.
Valencia Star David Villa Not Ruling Out Premier League Move Valencia Star David Villa Not Ruling Out Premier League Move Reviewed by Unknown on 3:49 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w