The Linesman Misunderstood Me In The Bologna Match - Inter Star Maicon


Inter star Maicon was sent off for insulting the linesman late on in the match against Bologna last weekend, which has led to a two-game suspension for the full-back.

Inter have already appealed against this decision, but if the Nerazzurri's plea is unsuccessful, he will miss two big games against Fiorentina and Juventus.

"I'm very sorry," he said to Sky Sport 24, "I was also unlucky because I didn't have a camera in front of me which could have shown what I really said.

"Unfortunately the linesman understood wrong. I'm sad about missing the match against Fiorentina. The club have made an appeal and I hope at least to play against Juve, which is a very important match."

On the team's defeat to Barcelona, Maicon said, "Bad nights like the one at Camp Nou unfortunately happen, we have to forget it quickly and only think about winning the match against Rubin Kazan, and qualify for the last 16."
The Linesman Misunderstood Me In The Bologna Match - Inter Star Maicon The Linesman Misunderstood Me In The Bologna Match - Inter Star Maicon Reviewed by Unknown on 10:05 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w