Juan Camilo Zuniga Settled At Napoli

Napoli defender Juan Camilo Zuniga insists he is happy at the San Paolo and is hoping to build on last night’s performance against Cittadella to force his way into the first XI.

The ex-Siena man has been linked with Serie A giants Juventus in recent weeks, after failing to make an impact in Campania following his summer move from Siena.

But the 23-year-old got a rare start yesterday as the Vesuviani progressed to the last 16 of the Coppa Italia and he shined in his natural role at right-back, even providing the assist for Mariano Bogliacino’s winner.

“I have played on the right flank last night, but I can also do well on the left,” Zuniga told the club’s website.

“I like it in Naples, there is a wonderful atmosphere in the dressing room and I will work to be ready when the coach needs me.

“I am happy, because the goal came after one of my moves. I am satisfied with my display, but I am particularly pleased to have contributed to help Napoli go through.”

The Colombian has mustered only six appearances in the league so far this term and coach Walter Mazzarri has often employed him out of position on the left side of a five-man midfield line, since Italy international Christian Maggio regularly patrols the right channel.
Juan Camilo Zuniga Settled At Napoli Juan Camilo Zuniga Settled At Napoli Reviewed by Unknown on 12:05 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w