Nemanja Vidic: I'm Perfectly Happy At Manchester United

Manchester United centre-back Nemanja Vidic has reiterated that he has no intentions of leaving the Premier League champions.

Reports have linked the Serb with a move away from the club as rumours have emerged that his wife is unhappy living in England.
But the 28-year-old centre-back wants to stay at Old Trafford and help with the development of yet another generation of fine young talent at the club.

"I am glad to have been part of this club for so many years and if I could be one of the bases on which a new team is built I would be very happy," he said, according to Sky Sports News.

"I have never said I want to go and play in another country. Other people have spoken or written about it and I am not happy with that.

"But I have said in the past what I think. I don't want to keep talking about it because I can't stop what people say. The fact is I am happy here."

Barcelona are thought to be one of the clubs targeting Vidic as a potential recruit.
Nemanja Vidic: I'm Perfectly Happy At Manchester United Nemanja Vidic: I'm Perfectly Happy At Manchester United Reviewed by Unknown on 8:48 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w