Miroslav Stoch Very Happy At Twente

Slovakian international Miroslav Stoch has quickly developed into an important first team player at Eredivisie table toppers Twente since joining the Dutch side from Chelsea on a loan deal last summer and the young attacker is quite happy with life in Holland.

"I can say I am happy at Twente. We are doing well and winning all the time so I am getting opportunities to play every game, and that is why I came to Holland," Stoch said on Chelsea's official website.

"I am starting every game. I missed just one against Feyenoord when I was injured. I have scored six goals, four in the league and two in the Europa League.

"I don't know if I am a better player now but I hope so. I need to improve many things but I am getting some experience which is good," continued the winger.

"In the beginning I was playing as a right winger but after a few games the coach changed it and he put me on the left and he kept me there. I prefer it. I can cut the ball inside and shoot with my right foot, or go on the outside and cross with my left.

"In every newspaper and everywhere on TV they are speaking about Twente. The atmosphere in the changing room is that we have to keep working hard. Everyone is speaking about us, but we will see later.

'From the first moment I came to the club I liked Steve McClaren very much. He is a good manager off the field and on the field and that is really important. You need to have someone behind you who you know is really good. And everyone likes his style here," concluded the gifted youngster.
Miroslav Stoch Very Happy At Twente Miroslav Stoch Very Happy At Twente Reviewed by Unknown on 5:43 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w