I Have Not Signed A Contract At Ankaragucu - Trond Sollied

Norwegian coach Trond Sollied has contradicted an official statement from Turkish outfit Ankaragucu that he has signed a two-year deal at the Turkcell Super Lig side.

Last week, Ankaragucu stated that they had appointed the former Heerenveen gaffer as their new head coach. Sollied was supposed to take charge of the Ankara side last weekend, but didn't show up.

"I have not signed a contract at Ankaragucu. We discussed terms and they made me an interesting offer. However, I still have an ongoing contract at Heerenveen," the 50-year-old said to Het Laatste Nieuws.

"I can't just sign a deal at a new club at the moment. My situation will change in January. I'm not sure whether Ankaragucu are ready to wait until then though, so I'll travel to Holland to work something out with Heerenveen."

Ankaragucu recently gave Hikmet Karaman the sack as the club's head coach and are in the market for a replacement.
I Have Not Signed A Contract At Ankaragucu - Trond Sollied I Have Not Signed A Contract At Ankaragucu - Trond Sollied Reviewed by Unknown on 5:18 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w