Real Madrid Striker Gonzalo Higuain Vows To Repay Jose Mourinho's Faith With Goals

eal Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has vowed to continue working hard to repay the faith shown in him by coach Jose Mourinho.

The Argentine forward netted just his second league goal of the campaign in the 6-1 drubbing of Deportivo La Coruna at the Bernabeu on Sunday evening and although he contributed two assists in that game, he admits goals are what strikers are judged on.

"His words reassuring. It is very important support and I will continue working hard to restore that trust," he told AS before insisting he has remained calm about his lack of goals thus far this season.

"I was always calm. Last year I was scoring. The year before as well. I know the goals will come and it doesn't bother me. Before no chances were going in and now things change slowly. I must remain calm.

"A striker always promises goals. Hopefully I can get a lot. Confidence for a striker it is always important. I hope to and must continue this form."
Real Madrid Striker Gonzalo Higuain Vows To Repay Jose Mourinho's Faith With Goals Real Madrid Striker Gonzalo Higuain Vows To Repay Jose Mourinho's Faith With Goals Reviewed by Unknown on 11:44 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w