Italy Coach Marcello Lippi: Antonio Cassano Will Not Go To The World Cup

Italy coach Marcello Lippi has attempted to bury the Antonio Cassano question once and for all, categorically ruling him out of the World Cup in South Africa.

Cassano's inclusion in the squad has always looked doubtful, and Lippi has now squashed any hopes the Sampdoria man had. The coach has his ideas set in stone, and it appears there will be no further chances for Cassano.

"I am very sorry for Cassano as he is a very good guy, but I have my own ideas, even though an incredible situation has been created," Lippi told L'Espresso.

"Everyone says I am a hard head and arrogant, but my real defect is being coherent. Fans and the papers are always like political parties. Everyone has his own candidate for the national team.

"The reason I don't give explanations regarding my selections is because it would create other situations. I have my own ideas."
Italy Coach Marcello Lippi: Antonio Cassano Will Not Go To The World Cup Italy Coach Marcello Lippi: Antonio Cassano Will Not Go To The World Cup Reviewed by Unknown on 3:53 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w