Didier Drogba: I Dreamt Of Milan, But I’m Happy At Chelsea

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has spoken to Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport of his special relationship with the city of Milan and how he fantasised in his younger years about joining the Rossoneri before finding his El Dorado at Chelsea. 

“I like the city of Milan very much,” he said.

“I have many friends there and, along with Madrid, Paris and Marseille, it’s one of the places where I can relax.

“Every player dreams of big teams. And ever since I was a child in France, I loved Milan. It was a fan passion.

“But in life dreams and reality don’t always coincide. Serie A would have been a good league for me, but the truth is I am really happy at Chelsea.”

But former Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti did bring a piece of the city of the Madunnina to London when he joined the Blues over the summer.

“He has an excellent personality and great experience,” the 31-year-old said of ‘Carletto’.

“He knows how to achieve success. He is an ambitious coach and has immediately passed his qualities on to us.

“He has quickly won over the dressing room. He is always up for a joke, in training too. But he is very determined during the matches.

“He is refining what was already working and that's a sign of greatness.”
Didier Drogba: I Dreamt Of Milan, But I’m Happy At Chelsea Didier Drogba: I Dreamt Of Milan, But I’m Happy At Chelsea Reviewed by Unknown on 12:02 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w