Chievo's Domenico Di Carlo Admits Desire To Coach Palermo One Day


Chievo Verona coach Domenico Di Carlo admitted that he is still very much attached to Palermo and one day he wishes to take the hot seat at the club.

Di Carlo spent over three seasons with the Rosanero as a player, featuring in a total of 97 league games and scoring six goals.

"There are many memories which tie me to Palermo," commented the Flying Donkeys' coach to Mediterraneaonline.it.

"I spent three and a half years there. They're a club who gave me a lot, they allowed me to grow and wear the captain's armband when I was very young.

"Everyone made me feel a Serie A player. My first daughter was born in Palermo - an extra reason to have a strong attachment with the city.

"With the fans I maintained important bonds. Many of my friends on Sunday will side for Palermo!"

In the meantime, Chievo are just two points behind the Rosanero in the Serie A standings, lingering in a comfortable mid-table spot.
Chievo's Domenico Di Carlo Admits Desire To Coach Palermo One Day Chievo's Domenico Di Carlo Admits Desire To Coach Palermo One Day Reviewed by Unknown on 10:51 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); z35W7z4v9z8w